Given the individual nature of much printing work we usually give a quote specific to each job. Please note that these guide prices are for printing only, from customer-supplied artwork on our standard range of papers and cards. Alternative stocks may result in higher/lower prices being charged. The appropriate charge will be added for any design work / finishing required. VAT will be added, where applicable.
Full-colour Digital Printing Price Guide - Suitable for shorter-run work
|Prices updated 01.07.12||
|Size||Quantity||100 to 139gsm||140 to 179gsm||180 to 250gsm||Card 250 gsm +|
Single Sided(210 x 148mm)
A5 - ideal for simple leaflets
|Run on per 100||£4.50||£4.75||£5.00||£5.50|
Double Sided(210 x 148mm)
|Run on per 100||£7.25||£7.50||£8.00||£9.00|
Single Sided(297 x 210mm)
A4 -ideal for leaflets or small posters
|Run on per 100||£5.50||£9.00||£9.50||£10.00|
Double Sided(297 x 210mm)
|Run on per 100||£12.50||£13.50||£14.50||£17.50|
Single Sided(420 x 297mm)
Single sided - ideal for posters
|Run on per 100||£17.00||£17.50||£18.00||£19.50|
Double Sided(420 x 297mm) 2-sided - ideal for brochures
|Run on per 100||£24.00||£26.00||£28.00||£35.00|
Mono, Spot Colour and Full Colour Litho Printing Price Guide
Because of the wide range of quantities, paper stocks, finishing requirements etc for each job, we always give a seperate quote for each litho job. The following are sample prices only. Please ask for a quote specific to your requirements.A5 leaflets. Printed both sides in black only, on 80gsm bond. Ideal for economy.
50,000 copies: £425 Run-on per extra 1,000: £6.75
A4 leaflets. Printed full-colour both sides on 130gsm gloss, folded to DL size.
10,000 copies: £465 Run-on per extra 1,000: £24.50
A3 brochure. Printed full-colour both sides on 170gsm gloss, folded to give 4 x A4 sides.
5,000 copies: £485 Run-on per extra 1,000: £54.75
Business Cards Price Guide
|Full Colour||Black only|
|Quantity||Single Sided||Double Sided||Single Sided||Double Sided|
|On 350 gsmboard
(85 x 55mm)
Price does not include VAT
|Run on per 100||£4.60||£6.60||£2.30||£4.10|
Price is based on artwork being supplied by customer, otherwise a small artwork fee will be added. VAT will be charged at the current rate.
"No Carbon Required"
Price Guide to printing in Duplicate or Triplicate
on carbon-less paper.
Ideal for invoices, order forms etc, where copies are required.
Prices for black-only printing, on A4 NCR paper. Colour printing prices on request
|Run-on per 1,000||£59||£98||£75||£120|
Finishing, in set or pads as required, is included in the price.
Drilling - two or four holes, for ease of filing,
£4 / thousand (2 part) or £5 / thousand (3 part).
Numbering: Copies can be sequentially numbered . £10 / thousand (2 part) or £14 / thousand (3 part).
We can do the design and typesetting for you if you wish. The cost will vary according to the complexity of the design. The following is a very approximate guide: A5 leaflet - £15; A4 - £25; A4 NCR invoices/forms - £20; Business cards - £8. Customers supplying finished artwork should note that:
- Files should be supplied in PDF format where possible. Resolution up to 2400 dpi/200 lpi.
- Other formats, eg Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Publisher or Word usually acceptable, also JPEG & TIF files, of suitable resolution. Contact us to confirm suitability.
- 3 mm bleed required, where artwork is to print to sheet edge.
Some jobs may require specialist finishing, eg: laminating, creasing, numbering, drilling, padding, setting, perforating etc. The appropriate charge will be shown separately in your quote.
We will print using either digital or litho methods, as appropriate to your job.
Digital printing is usually ideal for short run printing. It gives superb, and highly cost-effective results, especially with full-colour printing. Black-only digital printing is substantially cheaper. Attractive results can be obtained by printing on to coloured paper. Please note that:
- Prices shown in this leaflet are for guidance purposes only. In some circumstances eg printing on specialist papers different prices may be charged. You will always be given a quote before printing
- Digital colour work is printed out of CMYK process colours. Most Pantone colours are accurately reproduced by this method. A close approximation may be obtained for other colours. Please ask for a sample print if this might be a problem.
- Digital printing may not be suitable for sheets that will subsequently be used through a printer / photocopier. Please ask for a test print.
- Problems caused by incorrect customer files may be charged extra.
- V.A.T. will be charged where appropriate: eg on stationery items.
Litho printing is best for longer run printing. In addition to single or full-colour printing it also gives the cost-effective option of spot colour work, eg using only red and black inks. A quote will be given specifically for each litho job.